Dear Church Family,
This Sunday, May 24th, at 10:30 AM, we’ll be having our first service on our property in over 2 months! It will be so good to see all of you together (even with masks on and social distancing). Here are a few important details about what to expect:
- Bring your coffee, water, or snacks. We’re not going to be making coffee or providing water or food, while we’re in the “yellow phase.”
- Bring your mask or face covering (everyone 3 years old and up will be wearing one). If you have a medical exemption from the mask requirement, please let the greeters know. We’ll have a designated seating area for you and your family. If you’d like—it’s your choice—we’ll have special stickers that you can wear that will let others know you have an exemption.
- Arrive early to get your spot. We’ll have some folding chairs set up OR you can bring your own. Our ushers will help you find a spot to maintain proper “social distancing” (6ft away from other “family clusters”).
- If you have children, bring a pack ’n play, a canopy, or a blanket to define their space. Remember, you’ll have to keep them with you. Bring a quiet toy, snacks, or things for them to color. The playground and gaga pit will be closed.
- DOWNLOAD the “Church Center App” before you come. Open the app and follow the instructions to “Use my location” and select “Calvary Chapel of Delta” as your church. You will then connect to our church center with your mobile number or email address. The app will have an electronic copy of our bulletin, a copy of the song lyrics (there will be a big screen TV projecting as well), and an electronic copy of the Bible text we’ll be considering. We will not be distributing Bibles to use during the service. If you have any questions about this app, contact Andrew — firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The service will be ONE hour long. After we worship together, I’ll be teaching a portion of the chapter. The complete exposition of the chapter will be available online.
- The bathrooms will be open (accessible through the front doors only). There will also be a port-a-pot by the pavilion. Disinfectant spray will be available in each stall for your use.
Please pray for this service, for all the preparations, and for Jesus Christ to be glorified! If you or someone in your household is feeling ILL, please stay home. If you’re at higher risk for developing severe illness due to COVID-19, you may want to stay home and watch our online service, which will still be streamed at 9 AM.