SUNDAY MORNING OUTSIDE SERVICE
- Bring your coffee, water, or snacks. We’re not going to be making coffee or providing water or food for now.
- Bring your mask or face covering. Masks must be worn from your arrival, exiting your car, to the time when you’re seated in a socially distant spot (at least 6ft from other household groupings). You may then take off your mask for worship and the Word. When the service concludes, masks must be put back on until you return to your car. Masks will be required at all times in the building.
- Arrive early to get your spot. We’ll have some folding chairs set up OR you can bring your own. Our ushers will help you find a spot to maintain proper “social distancing” (6ft away from other “family clusters”). There is shade in several areas, but they can fill up; therefore, you might want to bring a canopy for shade.
- Children's Ministry Update: We will be providing nursery, toddler room, and classes for 2 & 3 year-olds, 4 & 5 year-olds, 6 & 7 year-olds, and 8-10 year-olds. You may drop-off your children beginning at 9:10 AM. Please note that we will not be providing snacks during class. Children 4 and older should wear a mask (we have some available if you don't have one). We recommend that children bring their own Bibles to class.
- DOWNLOAD the “Church Center App” before you come. Open the app and follow the instructions to “Use my location” and select “Calvary Chapel of Delta” as your church. You will then connect to our church center with your mobile number or email address. The app will have an electronic copy of our bulletin, a copy of the song lyrics (there will be a big screen TV projecting as well), and an electronic copy of the Bible text we’ll be considering. We will not be distributing Bibles to use during the service. If you have any questions about this app, contact Andrew — email@example.com.
- The service will be one hour & 15 minutes long. After we worship together, Pastor Doug will be teaching verse-by-verse.
- The bathrooms will be open. There will also be a port-a-pot by the pavilion. Disinfectant spray will be available in each stall for your use.
*BACK-UP RAIN PLAN:
In case of rain, we will have two services inside (at 9 & 11 AM), with seat reservations required. Decisions about moving inside will be made by Saturday evening. Check your email or texts (for those subscribed to our update lists), Facebook page, Calvary Chapel of Delta app notifications, or this website for details. Children’s Ministry will only be provided at the 11 am service. Please limit 9 AM reservations to only those who will be able to sit through an entire service.
Please pray for this service, for all the preparations, and for Jesus Christ to be glorified! If you or someone in your household is feeling ILL, please stay home. If you’re at higher risk for developing severe illness due to COVID-19, you may want to stay home and watch online. The outside service will be live streamed (at 9:30 AM).